Thursday, September 3, 2009

Guns N' Roses or Leather N' Jeans? (Use your illusion)

So, today i woke up in a very Guns N' Roses mood. Don't know what hit me, but Slash's image came into my mind and i have to say: Have you seen this guy's hair?! Magnificent! I wonder how can he still maintain it like this.

I know that when many people say 'Guns N' Roses', they think about Axl Rose, but what i think about is biiiig hair, great music, tight leather pants, amazing tees and gorgeous jeans jackets! (Slash's jackets, of course.)

But, talking about their music, if you don't know any song of theirs, you should start listening from now on! I'll recommend you my favorite, 'Don't Cry (Original)', but you can always go with the famous ones, like 'Sweet Child O'Mine' or 'Welcome to the Jungle'.

I really don't know whether this article is about GN'R, fashion or simply Slash. I'll let you choose it. In the mean, here are some pics with the crazy haired guys.




By the way, have you noticed that Slash's checked shirt from the last pic is the same one he wore in MJ's video, 'Give In To Me'? (Which is my second favorite song from MJ - Wonder why?)

----------------

3 comments:

  1. great guys , and with that shirt , maybe , just maybe because they live in the same age!?

    They are ooooold!!
    :)


    anyway , their music still rocks ! :)



    Greeting Dorothy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valy, eu am zis ca acea camasa e aceeasi pe care Slash a purtat-o in videoclipul lui Michael. Nu ca ar fi purtat-o Michael.

    Thanks pentru comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a big fan … bu I can live with their music ...also Nice job noticing the shirt :p

    ReplyDelete