Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Karl! (Karl Who?)

Hmm. You may be wondering who Karl is. Well, I'll give some clues: fashion icon, fingerless gloves, black sunglasses and the famous white ponytail.

Ok. I understand that not many people from Nobody's Land (aka Slatina) have heard of him, so I'm going to give the whole name. Karl Lagerfeld. The fashion genius, King of style and extravagance and last, but not least, the head designer at Chanel.

But although style is timeless, people behind it are not. And no matter how unique he is, our beloved Karl makes no exception to the rule. It is rumored that today is his 76th anniversary, but only the man himself knows if that's really true.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish him a very 'Happy birthday!'. Or should I say 'Bon anniversaire!'? 'Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!'?


2 comments:

  1. :)I like it very much!!!!!!!!!!It's great!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not live without this fabulous man! Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete